SHAKA SOUTH COUNTY SURF MEET UP DAWN PATROL EDITION
Registration for Friday September 25 from 6:45am-8:45am (Limited to 5 registrants)
All levels welcome, come for friendship and laughter!
Practice your surf skills in the company of encouraging women, or show us how it's done if that's where you are! We want to see you do your thing, whatever that looks like! ;) This will be at an easy going spot in south county.
Normally Shaka meetups would get breakfast or a meal together after but, in light of COVID and club efforts to keep everyone safe while sharing the stoke, we will have to just hangout 6 feet apart with drinks or snack we each bring ourselves.
Feel free to message me any questions you might have. Looking forward to sharing the time together!
Lisa, SDSL Shaka Coordinator, 619-665-3344 knottem at gmail dot com
Requirements: Surfboard, ability to swim, and knowledge of proper surf etiquette recommended.
COVID notes: PLEASE READ
1) COVID Regulatations for In Person Events: Group events keep to 5 max participants, plus coordinator(s) of event.
2) Keep social distancing measures in place (ie 6 foot distance on the beach)
3) Wear mask when not surfing. FYI Del Mar enforces wear Ming mask to beach when surfing, for example.
4) For now, no indoor events, no meals before/after events (ie no breakfast after a dawn patrol surf, unless you are meeting outside 6 ft apart)
5) Nobody can participate that didn’t sign up in advance
6) Due to small amount of availability at events, we will start our modified cancellation policy today: Unless otherwise specified, all paid events are non refundable
7) For all events (paid or free), cancel 5 days or more of event to give others opportunity to take your place. If you cancel <5 days prior to event or no-show, you will get on the strike list. 3 strikes and you are not allowed to sign up for an SDSL event for 2 months. Members can only sign up for one Waikiki or Shaka per month