SDSL hosts a variety of events for its members, friends and family. Event locations are moved around the county since our members come from all over San Diego County and beyond!
- Monthly Member Club Meeting - Held once a month on a Tuesday evening. We go over club events and then have an educational seminar that helps your surfing! Free for prospective members!
- SDSL Sport - Surf skills session with a surf coach. These are held monthly and are broken up based on skill set.
- Team Waikiki - Monthly mellow surf sessions at easier breaks.
- Team Carnage - Big wave surf sessions or more advanced breaks.
- Shortboard Shredders - Monthly surf sessions geared for shortboarders.
- Baja Weekenders - Monthly discounted surf trip to Northern Baja through bajaweekender.com. An all-inclusive trip that is broken up by skill level so everyone has a great time! Photos and video of your surfing is also included!
We also plan happy hours, movie nights, parties, beach days and surf trips. Of course members get together on their own for surf sessions, surf trips as well as other events such as snowboarding/ski trips. Come join us at any of our events and make some new surf friends. Check out our public Facebook Page or our Member-Only Facebook group
to find out about impromptu surf sessions and community events.